2020 BLS Reference Card – English, Print
The Heart & Stroke BLS Reference Card is a convenient tool that healthcare professionals can access during the BLS Course and in various healthcare settings. The new 2020 BLS Reference Card is updated to reflect new science in the 2020 Guidelines for CPR & ECC.
This panelled card includes:
• CAB/Critical Concepts
• Basic Life Support Algorithm for Healthcare Providers
• Opioid-Associated Emergency for Healthcare Providers Algorithm
• Adult Basic Life Support in Pregnancy for Healthcare Providers
• Pediatric Basic Life Support Algorithm for Healthcare Providers-Single Rescuer
• Pediatric Basic Life Support Algorithm for Healthcare Providers-2 or More Rescuers
• Summary of High-Quality CPR Components for BLS Providers
• Relief of Foreign-Body Airway Obstruction
8 laminated printed full-colour panels (4 panels double-sided, accordion fold) of key BLS algorithms and critical concepts. Included with the BLS Provider Manual.