2020 ACLS Emergency Crash Cart Card Set – English, Print
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) provides critical training to Canadian healthcare professionals, for the next level of adult emergency cardiovascular care. The Heart & Stroke ACLS Emergency Crash Cart Card Set reflects new science in the 2020 Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
These cards provide a convenient, quick reference to treatment algorithms. They are intended to be placed on each emergency crash cart and in a variety of healthcare settings.
Following are the specifications for this card set: Set includes 4, 2-sided cards:
1. Adult Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
2. Adult Post–Cardiac Arrest Care Algorithm
3. Adult Tachycardia with a Pulse Algorithm
4. Adult Bradycardia Algorithm
5. Acute Coronary Syndromes Algorithm
6. Adult Suspected Stroke Algorithm
7. Cardiac Arrest in Pregnancy In-Hospital ACLS Algorithm
8. Adult Ventricular Assist Device Algorithm
Each card is full-colour, 3-hole drilled, printed on durable matte white PVC.
8.375 x 10.875 inch (finished size)