2020 PALS Emergency Crash Cart Card Set – English, Print
Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) provides critical training to Canadian healthcare professionals who either direct or participate in managing respiratory and/or cardiovascular emergencies and cardiopulmonary arrest in pediatric patients. The Heart & Stroke PALS Crash Cart Cards are updated to reflect new science in the 2020 Guidelines for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC).
These cards provide a convenient, quick reference to treatment algorithms and should be placed on each emergency crash cart and various healthcare settings.
Following are the specifications for this card set: Set includes 4, 2-sided cards:
1. Pediatric Cardiac Arrest Algorithm
2. Pediatric Bradycardia with a Pulse Algorithm
3. Pediatric Tachycardia with a Pulse Algorithm
4. Pediatric Septic Shock Algorithm
5. Management of Shock After ROSC Algorithm
6. Pediatric Color-Coded Length-Based Resuscitation Tape
7. PALS Systematic Approach Algorithm
8. Components of Post–Cardiac Arrest Care
Each card is full-colour, 3-hole drilled, printed on durable matte white PVC.
8.375 x 10.875 inch (finished size)